Trust Samvedna was registered on 23th December 2005 by 11 trustees from different medical fraternity related with childhood problem along with three other trustees.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST:
- To provide comprehensive care for children with all kind of physical disability especially cerebral palsy under one roof.
- To provide all possible medical management for children suffering with any kind of disability
- To make these children as far as possible self dependent. so they can be integrated in mainstream of the society.
INTRODUCTION OF THE TRUST
- Fully charitable trust
- The trust has one rehabilitation center, where 10 therapists trained specially in childhood physical disability are devoting their time . Therapy center open for 6 days a weak from 10am to 2pm.
- Every Saturday there is special clinic for new & old patient Specialists from different medical field are available there for expert opinion.
- Every Second Saturday, there is parents interaction programme along with detail checkup of all children.
- The trust provides facilities for special education, speech therapy, occupational therapy, orthotic fittings and latest technique in pediatric therapeutic Programme.s
BRIEF REPORT OF THE TRUST
- Treated 1600 children with different kind of physical disabilities and got success in making more than 80% children ambulatory.
- Children , who were not able to walk or stand, started walking and standing with in a few month with lots of effort by team of therapist
- Younger children, who was not able to hold neck started holding neck with in a short time.
- The children are coming to trust from allover north India.
- First time started single event Multilevel surgery with the concept of OSSCS (Japanese Technique) in whole north India, by the secretary, Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain.
- This technique has given excellent response in more than 95% of the children with severe disability and who did not respond to other modality of treatment.
- They became independent with in 4-6 month of post surgical therapy protocol and now most of them have started going to school.
- Organized >100 camps in different parts of the India .
- Trained 120 therapist in rehabilitation of childhood physical disability.
- Organized 60 CME in various part of north India for specialist from different medical field and making them aware about latest techniques in management of pediatric physical disability.