- MBBS from King George medical college in 1996, Lucknow,
- MS Orthopedics from PGIMER in 1999, Chandigarh
- DNB Orthopedics from National academy of medical sciences, New Delhi in 2000
- Senior Resident, Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh for 1 year
- Research Associate, MLN Medical College, Allahabad for 3 year
- Articles on cerebral palsy & childhood physical disability in more than 40 Newspaper, health magazines & Academic books.
- Life Membership in more than 13 National professional bodies including IOA, POSI, IACP, IRA, ASSI, IMA, CZIOA, UPIOA, BOS, NAMS, AO Trauma Asia Pacific, Indian foot & ankle society, AO trauma etc.
- Executive member of Indian Association of Cerebral Palsy for 3 year (2011-2014)
- Guest Lecturer & Paper presentation in more than 70 State, National & International conferences
- Attended more than 55 National and State conferences, more than 30 training programme in advance field of orthopaedics
- Chair person in various state & national conferences
- Specialty Editor in Indian Journal of Cerebral Palsy for 3 years.
- Supervised research on cerebral palsy at Samvedna for completion of the Ph.D. project, internship & project work given by the different institution.
- Radio Talks on More than 40 topics of Neuro-musculoskeletal disability telecasted from Akashvani, Allahabad in the last 18 years.
- Fifteen publications of a research article in reputed journals including 1 publication in an international journal.
- Attended congenital limb deficiency live surgery tutorial, The Paley Institute, West Palm Beach, Florida in 11th Jan to 16th Jan 2015.
- Organized 13 CME cum workshop and 6 national seminar, conferences.
- Supervise & produce a documentary film on cerebral palsy: beyond horizon. You tube link: https://youtu.be/8RySg0o4xdE
+ 91 9415014994
+ 91 8577873545
+ 91 9455001645
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain
Trishla Orthopedic Clinic & Rehab center, 182C / 350A, Tagore Town, Prayagraj (Allahabad) U.P-211002, India